We are involved in introducing foreign entities to the Polish market, in particular companies specialised in new technologies – IT, renewable energy and environmental protection, telecommunications, robotics, automotive industry, health food production technologies, pharmacy and biotechnology and biomedicine. Analysis of the market and competitors supports our partners in getting a sense of control and safety of the decisions they take.
Throughout the cooperation period, we offer business and legal advice; should you decide to cooperate with us, you can expect comprehensive support on our part in the following areas:
- detailed market analysis – including analysis of competitors, necessary marketing studies,
- selection of the best location depending on the nature of the project,
- support in the selection of the appropriate legal form of the entity to be established,
- advice with the registration process of the new business entity – including legal support, development of the required documentation, obtaining concessions,
- support in contacts with local government units and State Administration bodies,
- development of an entry strategy to the Polish market – including business plans, development prospects, feasibility studies, financial analyses, new technological solutions,
- finding appropriate business partners,
- legal, tax and financial due diligence of the companies subject to planned investments,
- support in obtaining funding for the project – including European Union grants and from private partners,
- management, implementation of the project on behalf of the foreign entity in Poland.