The IT areas that surround us can be split into five points. It is worth checking what you can gain.
1. Implementation and information and IT security audit As our service we offer to you a comprehensive review of your organisation security policy or to develop it from scratch. We check the coverage of all types of security breaches like e.g. unauthorised access or leak of confidential data. We review procedures and actions in such instances so that they can be avoided in the future. Relying on our long-term experience, we propose improvements to increase the efficiency of the policy. We also support the organisation in implementing security standards (e.g. PN-ISO/IEC 27001).
2. Implementation and audit of the business continuity management policy We audit or propose new procedures ensuring continuity of organisations in the areas where support of ICT systems is required. Business continuity management relates to daily operations – it is not a process that is activated only at the time of a disaster. Such procedures are aimed at mitigating the risk of emergency situations and maintenance of readiness to respond immediately should such a situation arise.
3. Adjustment of the existing IT and risk management internal processes (in compliance with ITIL) We assist you in implementing a set of processes in the area of IT management. We rely on a set of best practices specified in the ITIL library. This solution supports organisations in a perfect alignment of IT tools with business needs of the enterprise.
4. Analysis, modelling and improvement of business processes, system analysis As our service we will help you re-define business needs and thus translate them into requirements for IT systems. Often we combine the stage of identifying the requirements with improvement of business processes existing at the enterprise – so that they are better supported with IT solutions. When the business analysis is completed, we convert the identified requirements into a complete design of an IT system.
5. Consulting in the sphere of corporate architecture We support your organisation in defining your corporate architecture – a systemic approach to developing, planning, implementing and managing the organisation’s IT structure. The work is carried out by certified TOGAF engineers.